Do you need to optimise the temperature of your commercial premises, industrial building, or office?
Redshift are experienced installers of ducted air conditioning units for large properties needing an efficient system during business hours.
As licensed electrical contractors with experience beyond air conditioning installation, Redshift prefers to first assess the size and status of your commercial property, plus the output of the air conditioning unit you want. This guarantees they can install the best option for a ducted air conditioning system suited to your Central Coast property, plus identify any major obstacles upfront.
Often clients are after a unit that is larger than their premises need, so this is potentially a cost-saving measure for your Central Coast business! If you want a specific unit or have already purchased one, we can install ANY brand of air conditioning and link it up to your existing electrical system. The best place to start is with an initial quote.
For businesses and commercial properties our service includes:
- Comprehensive assessment and measuring of your premises to ensure we get the right unit
- Sourcing air conditioning units as approved by your business
- Checking the circuit board can handle the power consumption of the sized unit(s)
- Complete air conditioning connection
- Integrating any existing solar panel systems with your new air conditioning system
- Cleaning of any existing air conditioning unit(s) at your site
- Cleaning up after ourselves and removing any waste or recycling
- Hassle-free future sourcing of replacement parts
Our Commercial Clients get an Electrical Certificate of Compliance
Does your business have a solar energy system?
In addition to installing air conditioning across the Central Coast, we are also experts in solar installation. If you have an existing solar system on your roof, we can link this to your new air conditioning system. This integrated approach is ideal as it not only avoids overloading your electricity system, but saves you calling out another contractor to take a look at your solar power if anything needs updating.
Our Air Conditioning Assessment
The installation process takes time, we like to get the entire electricity system integrated avoiding any future supply issues. Through our experience, we’ve found this initial attention to detail reduces future maintenance call-outs and ensures the installation is 100% safe and secure.
- We come out and measure your space and provide a no-obligation quote
- We discuss the size of the system you want for your property
- We review the size of the system you actually need for your home (often less than you think!)
- We take more extensive measurements of the unit and space and present our recommended solution to you
- Once approved, we request a 10% upfront deposit to secure our time, which comes off your final invoice.